Our rates are per individual passenger.
We offer a regular service on Fridays and Sundays from Polokwane to Pretoria and OR Tambo and back.
With the current COVID-19 regulations and Lockdown levels, space may be limited.
We offer a special pick-up and drop-off service for residents of the following old age homes/retirement villages:
Ons Tuiste, Die Koraal I and II, Martha Hofmeyr and Vergeet-my-nie. (Please ensure that these institutions allow you to travel to other provinces.)
Please phone for details.
Rates and Tariffs PER PERSON:
Polokwane – Pretoria
Depart Polokwane 08:30 for 09:00
Return: 13:30 for 14:00 (subject to change)
Polokwane – OR Tambo
Depart Polokwane 08:30 for 09:00
Return: 13:00 or 13:30 (subject to change)
To make a booking, phone or Whatsapp your message and include date of travel and name of passenger. It is important to note that a booking can ONLY be confirmed once an electronic funds transfer has been made and proof of payment sent to email@example.com or via sms to 082-6999-644. PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY BEFORE MAKING A PAYMENT! Regret: no provisional bookings can be made.
If a cash deposit is made at an ATM, please add R45.00 for bank charges. It is your responsibility to ensure that proof of payment is delivered to ensure the booking
NB: Please use PASSENGER’S name and surname as reference.
Our banking details are:
Branch name: FNB Platinum Park
Branch code: 260-226
Account nr: 6258-4958-486
Ref: Passenger name and surname (NB)
Luggage allowed: One suitcase and one tog bag. Please ask if you are unsure, to avoid disappointment.
NB: Northern Shuttle is not in the position to carry any unattended parcels/packages.
Please read the terms and conditions. When making a booking on Northern Shuttle, you automatically agree to the acceptance of the terms and conditions, even if the booking is made for a third party:
Terms and conditions:
- Northern Shuttle is used entirely at own risk.
- Once a booking has been paid and the trip cannot be undertaken by the client, the client needs to inform Northern Shuttle 24 hours in advance and the trip may be rescheduled to a date within 2 weeks from original date of departure on days when seats are available.
- Cancellations made on the day of departure will result in a total forfeiture of the booking fee.
- An admin fee of R50 will be charged for any date changes.
- Cancellations must be done 48 hours before date of departure and only then can a refund be made. An administration fee of 25% of the booking fee will be deducted before refunds are made.
- Paid bookings can be transferred to another passenger at an additional admin fee of R50 and provided that the name of the new passenger reaches Northern Shuttle before departure. By law, Northern Shuttle needs a compiled passenger list.
- No smoking or alcohol consumption on the bus.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- Children under 18 must be booked by parents or legal guardians and the aforementioned parents or guardians understand that Northern Shuttle is used at own risk.
- Children under 4 years of age to be seated in a safety booster seat as per law. NO CHILDREN SITTING ON LAPS. This is for the safety of all passengers.
- DISCLAIMER: While we go to great lengths to ensure the safety and comfort of our passengers and their belongings, we herewith wish to make passengers aware that all persons entering the Northern Shuttle (Pty) Ltd coach and/or property owned by Northern Shuttle (Pty) Ltd, or under its control, do so entirely at their own risk and the liability of Northern Shuttle (Pty) Ltd is excluded for any loss or damages (including consequential or special damages or loss of profits), loss of life, bodily injury or damage to or loss of property, of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused and whether or not caused by any form of negligence of Northern Shuttle (Pty) Ltd, its directors, its officers, servants, agents or any other person acting on behalf of Northern Shuttle (Pty) Ltd, arising out of or connected in any way with the conveyance or non-conveyance by Northern Shuttle (Pty) Ltd of any passenger or persons and/or the property of any passengers or persons.
Collection and drop off points:
Please be advised that departure times cannot always be guaranteed 100%, due to traffic volumes or adverse weather conditions. Safety of our passengers, not speed, remains our number one priority!
Fridays and Sundays
Comfort breaks at Kranskop One Stop, depending on time and traffic. Arrival back in Polokwane: 16:30 – 17:00 depending on road conditions and traffic.