Our rates are per individual passenger.
We offer a regular service on Fridays and Sundays from Polokwane to Pretoria and OR Tambo and back.
With the current COVID-19 regulations, space may be limited.
Please note that by law, you are expected to wear a face mask while making use of public transport. Northern Shuttle (Pty) Ltd. adheres fully to the laws of the country.
We offer a special pick-up and drop-off service for residents of the following old age homes/retirement villages:
Ons Tuiste, Die Koraal I and II, Martha Hofmeyr and Vergeet-my-nie. (Please ensure that these institutions allow you to travel to other provinces.)
Please phone for details.
Rates and Tariffs PER PERSON:
Polokwane – Pretoria
Depart Polokwane 08:15 for 08:30
Depart Pretoria: 12:45 for 13:00 (subject to change due to traffic load)
Polokwane – OR Tambo
Depart Polokwane 08:15 for 08:30
Arrival at OR Tambo depends on traffic flow and stops, but is expected to be around 11:45. Kindly ensure that flights are booked later and please always anticipate delays.
Depart OR Tambo: 12:00
Mokopane/Mookgophong and other towns on the route, kindly phone for more information.
To make a booking, please call us or Whatsapp your message and include
Date of travel
Name of passenger.
It is important to note that a booking can ONLY be confirmed once an electronic funds transfer has been made and proof of payment sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or via sms to 082-6999-644. PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY BEFORE MAKING A PAYMENT! Regret: no provisional bookings can be made.
If a cash deposit is made at an ATM, please add R45.00 for bank charges. It is your responsibility to ensure that proof of payment is delivered to ensure the booking
NB: Please use PASSENGER’S name and surname as reference.
Our banking details are:
Branch name: FNB Platinum Park
Branch code: 260-226
Account nr: 6258-4958-486
Ref: Passenger name and surname (NB)
Luggage allowed: One suitcase and one tog bag. Please ask if you are unsure, to avoid disappointment.
NB: Northern Shuttle is not in the position to carry any unattended parcels/packages and regret, NO PETS.
Please read the terms and conditions. When making a booking on Northern Shuttle, you automatically agree to the acceptance of the terms and conditions, even if the booking is made for a third party:
Terms and conditions:
- Northern Shuttle is used entirely at own risk.
- Persons who make bookings on behalf of a passenger has the responsibility of informing the passenger of the terms and conditions as well as the departure and arrival times and places. Northern Shuttle unfortunately cannot wait for or with a passenger, as other passengers’ time schedules have to be honoured.
- Once a booking has been paid and the trip cannot be undertaken by the client, the client needs to inform Northern Shuttle well in advance and the trip may be rescheduled to a date within 2 weeks from original date of departure on days when seats are available.
- Cancellations made on the day of departure will result in a total forfeiture of the booking fee.
- A no show at the departure point by the time the shuttle needs to leave, results in an automatic cancellation by the client.
- Cancellations must be done 48 hours before date of departure and only then can a refund be made. An administration fee of 50% of the booking fee will be deducted before refunds are made.
- Paid bookings can be transferred to another passenger at an additional admin fee of R50 and provided that the name of the new passenger reaches Northern Shuttle before departure. By law, Northern Shuttle needs a compiled passenger list.
- No smoking or alcohol consumption on the bus.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- Children under 18 must be booked by parents or legal guardians and the aforementioned parents or guardians understand that Northern Shuttle is used at own risk.
- Children under 4 years of age to be seated in a safety booster seat as per law. NO CHILDREN SITTING ON LAPS. This is for the safety of all passengers.
- DISCLAIMER: While we go to great lengths to ensure the safety and comfort of our passengers and their belongings, we herewith wish to make passengers aware that all persons entering the Northern Shuttle (Pty) Ltd coach and/or property owned by Northern Shuttle (Pty) Ltd, or under its control, do so entirely at their own risk and the liability of Northern Shuttle (Pty) Ltd is excluded for any loss or damages (including consequential or special damages or loss of profits), loss of life, bodily injury or damage to or loss of property, of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused and whether or not caused by any form of negligence of Northern Shuttle (Pty) Ltd, its directors, its officers, servants, agents or any other person acting on behalf of Northern Shuttle (Pty) Ltd, arising out of or connected in any way with the conveyance or non-conveyance by Northern Shuttle (Pty) Ltd of any passenger or persons and/or the property of any passengers or persons.
Collection and drop off points:
Please be advised that departure times cannot always be guaranteed 100%, due to traffic volumes or adverse weather conditions. Safety of our passengers, not speed, remains our number one priority!
Fridays and Sundays
Comfort stops will be made.